Tuesday, July 5, 2011

66

Holiday.

All of today, I did just what is meant to be done on a holiday: Nothing.

We all woke up around 10am, and the first thing I did was check my email. I was online for a bit while eating, chatting with Sas and then my new roommate, Sophie, walked out of her room, and we spoke to her for a bit. (I miss Amir!) Ashlene left, and then I took a shower because it was nearly lunch time. Sophie, Gapa and I went for lunch, and then Gapa took all his stuff and went to SF to house-hunt again. :|

I came back and wrote all the blog posts I was meant to, checked email, got my window blind fixed, talked to Sophie a little, and was online pretty much all day replying to emails, writing this blog and lazing around online. Considered going swimming, but didn't in the end!

Las Vegas, here we come.

I spoke to Mrin today for a long time, and we booked tickets to Las Vegas for the 6th August weekend, and booked our hotel as well :) Yayyy!!

I also imported photos... need to sort them and then upload them and then share them. Wanted to sort out my expenses too, but I guess that's going to get done during the week, and not earlier. Also wanted to read some work related stuff, but I just didn't get down to it :|

Anyway, it's been more or less what can be termed as an unproductive day. Short (thank goodness!) workweek starts tomorrow! Sleeping off now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment