Wednesday, July 20, 2011

53

Oh Monday Morning.

We got off the bus at 6.20 (gotta say, no matter what may be the case otherwise, these buses are punctual!) and took a cab to my corp apartment. Decided to sleep for a short while, and take the 8.50am shuttle, or latest, the last shuttle at 9.30am to work. Historically, you know how that goes.

We ended up missing the last shuttle at 9.30am and took a cab to work.

Stretch.

Working on less sleep and with lots to do wasn't easy, but I managed somehow. I was also running on a little excitement, so I did okay.

Monday evening.

I cycled to Yo Yo Sushi bar to bring home some dinner and came back to find the TV not working. Called to have it fixed and talked to a few people on the phone, and then lazed around till it was time to sleep. Felt strange not to see Sas online! Haha.

Sleep took over.

No comments:

Post a Comment