Tuesday, July 26, 2011

46

Work, work and more work.

Man, it was a crazy day. Didn't get as much work done as I wanted though.

BUT!

I played basketball for a short while, and I spoke to Ann on the phone for over an hour after what felt like YEARS! :) I'm so glad you called, Annie! :) I also managed to chat with Mirzy after ages. :)

Dinner.

Allan, Sas and bunch were playing badminton, and they were so engrossed in their game that we missed the last shuttle out. So, Allan, Sas and I drove out in Allan's car, grabbed dinner at Taco Bell, and then Allan dropped us off (thanks again Allan!) :)

Once back, I continued to work until late into the night to make up for all that I hadn't managed to finish by being on the phone and playing basketball and chatting online :P

No comments:

Post a Comment