Wednesday, July 20, 2011

52

Working from home.

I woke up with a headache, so decided to work from home. Met my manager online and he told me I was doing a good job. It's nice to hear these things. He laced it with how I should be doing a lot more. Pressure :D That's how I work though, I guess. I'm happy that he knows how I function.

Worked, worked, worked, and guess who shows up in the afternoon - SAS! On work too haha, that was the big news, so now the suspense moment is over! :D We hung out for a bit - got dinner and chilled out in life.

Unfortunately, the internal systems died on me later in the day, and I wasn't able to finish everything I wanted to. :( Thank goodness I have a nice team that helped me out!! I did try and get more work done :( See what happens when I do? :P

Anyway, it was really nice to see Sas. :) Travel plans are back on in full force ! Yeah!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment