Thursday, July 7, 2011

64

Work goes well.

I got some pretty good feedback at work from the higher management, as it happens. :) Yay!

The day went pretty well, I got some work done, but as always, there's lots left to do. I had lunch with a girl I'm going to be working with, and she has a dog which is so cute! :) I really missed Pepper :(

Small world.

Did I mention I met Shreyas's sister yesterday? She works for Google too and we had lunch together yesterday, and made plans to hang out on Friday. Can't wait! :)

Laundry and tiredness.

I finally did laundry. And I've been really tired all day. Going to go to sleep as soon as my clothes are dry.

Weekend plan.

Might go to Napa valley... so far not concrete :|

As you can guess from this post, I'm really sleepy and tired. So, sleeping off. Still need to reply to a lot of emails! Not as eventful a day as all that, just working all day.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment