Tuesday, July 26, 2011

45

Half done.

Yup, my trip here is half over. :O

Workwise, there is so much left to do. I feel like I can travel a lot more than I have (sigh, if only I were that rich) :P And well, in general I feel like time's gonna take off and go faster from here.

Tiring.

It was a tiring day at work; I went fairly early and I'll probably go even earlier tomorrow. Need to finish early and do something with my life! Like, get some exercise, do more fun things, explore more!!! Time is running out!

So. Much. To. Do.

It's unbelievable. There is sooooo much to do. I can never seem to finish!

Bye Bye Mr. Flambe :(

After a month and a half of fish-sitting, Venky picked up Mr. Flambe. I'm going to miss him. He's such a cool fish. Sigh.

Fooling around.

After I finished work, I fooled around online, chatting, looking at photos, blah blah. Wasted time basically. When I have so little. Tsk tsk. Yes, at myself I tsk.

Relatives around the corner.

Ma told me that Rama moushi stays in Santa Clara, so I'll meet her when she gets back. Also, Sas found out his cousin stays at the building next to the apartment complex we stay at. Haha. Small world, and too many Indians! :P

I should go to bed now! Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment